Hybrid CCTV Tower
The v-ceptor is a rapid deployment CCTV tower specifically designed to provide security at construction sites or remote locations. Using both solar panel and hydrogen fuel cell technology together, the combination offers a truly reliable and robust alternative when mains or generator power are not available.
The onboard battery bank is primarily charged via the solar panels when sun and light is available which can be up to 70% during daytime hours. When sun and light is insufficient, then the fuel cell will detect that battery levels is not being maintained and will automatically start in order to bring the battery bank back to a normal level.
Features & Benefits
- 2 MP IP 1080P static bullet camera with built in “Essential Video Analytics” with motorised lens and 60M
ultra-low light Starlight technology
- All static cameras are fitted with micro SD cards
- External audio horn speaker
- 3G and 4G connectivity
- Latest sun and light sensitive solar panel technology
- Built in hydrogen fuel cell unit with external 4 bottle gas compartment cabinet
- Combined solar and fuel cell technology